One of the tried and true favourite toys for boys no matter the time of year has always been a water gun. Load it with water, aim, shoot, and then run away while laughing hysterically at the victim soaked in water!
Water guns have gotten progressively better every year, and this year’s market is packed with some of the best super soakers and water cannons you have ever played with. In fact, they’re so fun, you’ll want to get one for you and your son!
8 Water Guns Your Son Will Love
Whether you are looking for the top gifts for 7 year old boys or something for the kid at heart, water guns are a sure-fire winning choice. Check out these 8 top guns before you buy your next present!
- Nerf Super Soaker Floodinator. This gun hits the top of the list because of its impressive soaking power. The tank itself holds 70 fluid ounces of water and sends a powerful blast up to 38 feet out. Simply pump to fire it, and the water blaster delivers a mighty burst!
- Surge Mega Hydro Cannon Water Gun. Take water guns to the next level by bringing home this mega hydro cannon water gun! The water blaster is attached to a 360-degree rotating tripod and powered by automatic refill – it connects to your garden hose! The tripod is height-adjustable and it is recommended for children ages 5 and older.
- Nerf Super Soaker Soakzooka. The Soakzooka has immense staying power with its 55 fluid ounce tank. It’s lightweight enough for little kids but has a powerful blast of water when you pump the handle.
- HydraBolt Water Gun. Standing in a league of its own, this gun’s unique design is part water gun, part crossbow. Water blasts up to 30 feet from the opening in your choice of single or triple streams.
- Nerf Super Soaker DartFire. Switch between water power and dart practice with ease. This gun comes with 5 Nerf darts for in-home use, but the real fun begins with the 40 fluid ounce water tank that blasts water 38 feet from the gun.
- Nerf Super Soaker Freezefire Blaster. Really cool down those hot summer days with the Nerf Super Soaker Freezefire Blaster. Although this compact water gun only holds 23 fluid ounces, you can add ice to it so the small size packs a mega punch!
- Nerf Super Soaker Double Drench Blaster. The double-barreled water blaster sends 6 streams of water in every shot. Hit your target from 30 feet away and only refill after all 27 ounces of water is gone!
- Aqua Zooka, 18″ Barrel – Super Soaker Water Gun Bazooka. This super soaker gun comes in a two-pack for extra fun play. It has the longest range yet, soaking your target at 60 feet.
Making a Splash: Water Guns are Fun for All Ages
While your son will love any and all of the guns on this list, don’t forget to double up so you have a fighting chance at defending yourself!
- A Beginner’s Guide to Starting to Ride a Bike Again - 6th September 2021
- Suddenly Alone At 42 - 30th August 2021
- Having a Bad Day? How to Change the Way You Feel About Yourself? - 26th August 2021