Moving house is a massive step. Usually, it takes months of paperwork and a lot of work. You probably need to start by finding an agent, prepping the house, having viewers over everyday for months, closing a deal, and finishing the contracts before you can even get started with the real work. It’s tedious and time-consuming, but it doesn’t have to be.
There’s a chance you need to move quickly, need a quick injection of cash to manage your finances, or simply want to cash in at the peak of booming real estate market. If you are looking for a quick move now, here’s what you need to know:
Quick sale companies
Quick sale companies usually buy your property and pay cash to simplify the process. It’s much faster and a lot less tedious. This allows the homeowners to quickly clear debts, sort out finances and avoid repossession.
It could also help a homeowner to sell quickly if the property was inherited and far away from where the owner lives. Perhaps you want to use the cash to fund a loved one’s home care.
Regardless of the reason, quick sale companies can take the property off your hands and wrap up the sale quicker than you’d imagine.
Is it right for you?
Depending on your situation and priorities, a quick sale may be the best option for you. You need to know that the company you sell to will probably want to buy the house for a little less than market price. But if you weigh the value of your time against this discount, you’ll see that it’s probably worth it.
Traditional sales agents take a cut from the selling price anyway, and they can keep a property deal in limbo for months. Instead, with a quick sale company you get to wrap up the process and move on to the new house within weeks.
If you want to sell quickly, try some of these tips as well:
- Increase the curb appeal of your house. Making it look better from the outside is likely to get you a great price. Most buyers decide whether or not they will buy your place in the first few minutes of seeing it.
- Negotiate a better dea Even if you are trying to sell the house quickly, make sure you do your research. Look around at market prices and see how much you are likely to get for your house. Assess the condition of the house objectively and, if you can, calculate the valuation by yourself.
- Don’t be shy. Discuss every aspect of the sale with your personal finance manager and the team at the quick buy company. Get everything done in writing and avoid any contract that ties you in for a long time. Time wasted is worst than wasting money.
There’s a lot of good reasons for you to sell the house quickly. Getting the process over with sooner will allow you to focus on your new life elsewhere or pay off your debts without a penalty. Following these simple steps will put you on the path to getting your house sold quickly.
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- First Time Buyer? 8 Top Tips for getting your first home! - 8th June 2018
- Understand What Untreated Gingivitis Can Lead to - 5th June 2018
- How Can Using an Electric Blanket Help People with Mobility Problems? - 22nd May 2018